Thursday, 21 June 2012

Home from Work.

It is nearly 3am in the morning and finally at home. Actually been home for maybe 30 minutes...walk in, talk to the cats...give them a "treat"...while my snack is heating up in the microwave.

Eat my snack as I am checking my auctions in WoW and reposting. Talk to Jay in vent and say my good nights.

Augh. The alarm at 8am is going to hurt, but keep reminding myself that school is nearly done for K. Three more days of this.

Next week I will be working a day shift. This should be interesting. My peeps will have to fend for themselves. It is good on them.

Tonight I just didn't want to deal with Stupid and that is all I got it seemed. Anyway...I don't wish to revisit it...I do want to sleep at some point.


Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment